Work With a Team of Experienced Event Planners and Caterers
Saucy Mama's Pop-Up is a full-service event planning and catering company that is dedicated to making your social function the best it can be. Our owner, Yvette Bidegain, was in the food industry for more than 20 years, and once she retired, she decided to plan parties full-time. Since then, we have been known to offer truly memorable experiences at the events we organize.
Why Choose Us
Our team will work with you to create an amazing event that suits your taste, theme, and most importantly, your budget. We will take care of everything, from the food to the décor, so that you can relax and spend time with your guests.
- Since the establishment of our company, we have designed and executed several events, from small family affairs to 200-guest functions.
- We have catered events such as Fourth of July festivals, BBQ competitions, rodeos, weddings, and birthdays.
- Our team manages every aspect of your event, making sure to help you with invitations, linens, flowers, and table service.
4. No matter where your event is being held, Saucy Mama's Pop-Up will follow you to your venue. We have organized parties locally as well as in Las Vegas, NV and Cool, CA.
5. Our team utilizes only locally sourced meat and vegetables to cook our scrumptious meals. We also use the finest furniture, lighting, and accessories to turn hotel ballrooms, urban parks, rustic lodges, sandy beaches, or comfy backyards into magical settings.
Meet the Team
All the mixologists we work with bring their experience and personality to your event. If you want exquisite cocktails for your special occasion, we will set you up with a professional who will create the best beverages for you.
Grill Master and Staging Most of our clients want us to cook on-site. With more than 25 years of experience grilling different kinds of meat, John will provide you with the most delicious food straight from the grill, pit, or barrel.
Where It All Began
In 2014, Yvette officially launched Le Lieu Reve, an event planning and catering business similar to Saucy Mama's Pop-Up. The company was established to provide clients with excellent services and exciting experiences at their “le lieu reve,” which means “dream venue” in French.